What are the cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded to your computer upon browsing certain websites with the purpose of improving the user experience. They allow to such website to store and recover certain information regarding your browsing habits and your hardware equipment, however the size of such information at the data disc is minimmum, and in no case they will cause any harm to your system. They do not contain any personal information, and the majority of them are erased upon finishing the navigation of such website (known as Session Cookies).
Current standard browsers accept cookies by default and they manage in some way the duration and size of them.
Without your agreement by activating cookies at this website, Parnoplast SLU will not link those cookies to the personal information you give upon signing up or buying our products.
Which types of Cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are the cookies that allow a user to browse a website, platform or application, and using all the services they provide.
– Customization Cookies: These are the cookies that allow a user to access a service having some parameters defined based on the hardware that’s being used, for instance, language and time.
– Data Tracking Cookies: These are the cookies used by 3rd parties in order to quantify the data traffic of the service or website.
– Advertising Cookies: These are the cookies that used by 3rd parties, allow a better understanding of the advertising possibilities of the web service or website, defining its contents based on the website content.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are the cookies that used by 3rd parties, allow an understanding of the user interest and behaviour, thus adapting the advertising to the needs and likes of the user.
3rd Party Cookies: Parnoplast SLU may use 3rd party services that, in agreement with Parnoplast SLU, will track information regarding the navigation of the website with statistic purposes.
Concretely, this website is using Google Analytics, a data analysis service provided by Google, Inc., whose location is based on Mountain View, California 94043, United States. For these services to work, Google Inc stores your IP address for legal purposes.
What cookies does Parnolpast SLU use?
The cookies that uses the website of Parnoplast SLU are:
– Cookies of our own: Those cookies which are sent from our server.
– 3rd Party Cookies: Those cookies which are sent from a server different of our own and use the collected data by themselves.
How to disable Cookies?
It’s often possible to prevent a browser application from accepting cookies, and even to stop accepting them after they were once collected.
Every up to date browsing service will allow a user to change the configuration regarding the acceptance of those cookies. These parameters are usually to be found under the “tool” or “preferences” option from your browser. What is more, you can change your browser or mailing service configuration, or install further addons, to prevent your computer from storing any kind of Cookies.
Here you have some information regarding how to block your browser from accepting cookies:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
If you want more information, please feel free to request help to Microsoft or use the Help menu of your browser.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
If you want more information, please feel free to request help to Apple Customer Support, or use the Help menu from your browser.
Is it possible to change this police?
A given web site can change those parameters based on legislative or judice kind of reasons, with the purpose of adapting those regulations to the mandations of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, this is why we encourage every user to visit their website frequently.
When changes of big impact are done regarding the Cookie Regulations, we will ensure our users are kept up to date on that regard by using either our website or the mailing system for signed up users.