Sustainable options of Parnoplast
Since its beginnings, Parnoplast take responsibility for caring for environment through initiatives developed by our teams, trained and involved in order to achieve the change towards excellence in this care.
To achieve this, we take into account the needs raised by our customers in direct relation to the end uses of the products they manufacture.
In response, Parnoplast:
- We manufacture plastic products with raw materials entirely recyclables.
- Our suppliers offer for each of their products the traceability of guaranteed provenance, both post-industrial and post-consumer origin. This will depend on the application for which they are intended, thus obtaining the highest quality result for each final use.
- At Parnoplast, we offer the possibility of formulating our plastic sheets with a percentage of recovered material, this percentage depending on the requirements of each project, thus improving costs and providing a final product that complies with a commitment to sustainability.
- We present our Ecoparno products, a reference that refers to our sheets made with degradable materials.
The degradation of plastic materials naturally takes a long time period and, sometimes, the final location of these plastics causes the accumulation of plastics on the nature.
Ecoparno products were designed with the necessary chemical modification that allow them to accelerate their own degradation process, achieving a reduction of approximately 10 years, depending on the thickness of the sheet and the final location of the manufactured parts. Acceleration occurs when the material comes into contact with the medium (action of the sun, rain, oxygen and microorganisms), generating a colony of bacteria capable of converting the polymer chain of certain thermoplastics into CO2, H2O and biomass.
EcoParno materials are produced on a polystyrene, polypropylene and polyethylene basis, thus allowing the mechanical properties of these thermoplastics to be maintained. They are not OXO-degradable materials, so they do not convert into microplastics, nor give off heavy materials to environment.
- We present our bioplastic materials, which come from natural and renewal sources. Usually, bioplastics are certificated under the regulations of biodegradability and compostability (UNE-EN 13432 and UNE-EN 14995, respectively), although not all bioplastics are biodegradables or compostable.
For further information, contact with our Sales Department to learn more about our products and to know prices.